In the Woman’s Club of Ramsey, for more than 110 years, women of all ages with diverse life experiences — homemakers, businesswomen, teachers, nurses, executives and retirees — have combined their skills to make their community a better place.
- Meet new friends. The Club is a group of active women whose friendship and support help each other and their community. Your circle of friends will grow as you share your talents with women with similar interests or backgrounds.
- Serve your community. Take pride in helping Ramsey maintain its library, ambulance corps, and educational excellence. Plus, your support for distressed families and people with special needs will enrich your own life.
- Enjoy monthly meetings. Our meetings aren’t just planning sessions — they feature local chefs, craft nights, and special talks on art, gardening, local history and other popular topics.
- Fill your social calendar. We enjoy holiday parties and summer picnics, gather for luncheons and potluck dinners, and celebrate new members at installation dinners.
- Take pride in your achievements. You’ll develop leadership skills and discover new paths toward self-enrichment. Personal growth is fostered at an Achievement Day luncheon that recognizes outstanding creative work — handicrafts, baking, photography, art, computer art, and more. A regional Performing Arts Day gives everyone a chance to take center stage. And, at the national NJSFWC Convention, we celebrate the power of women working together, one project at a time, to make a difference in their towns and in the world.
The door to the Club is always open — let’s get to know each other.